Hormone Education Made Easy
For Your Patients In Menopause:
Relieve Fear, Clear Up Confusion,
and Save 1 Full Hour Per Patient
Introducing the first and only digital education service that helps . . .
. . . remove patient confusion and clear up misinformation from "Dr. Google"
. . . give patients confidence that getting their hormones optimized by someone who truly understands them reduces their risks for breast cancer, heart attack, and blood clots
. . . deepen understanding about the long-term benefits of optimal hormones, beyond reducing menopause symptoms
. . . develop patient trust in you as their qualified hormone optimization specialist, even though other providers dismiss hormones as unnecessary or even dangerous
Here's how it works . . .
- You pay a low monthly fee to provide clear & simple hormone education to patients
- You give your unique program access link to your patient, at no cost to her
- Your patient completes a quick 3-step enrollment process (takes about 30 seconds)
- She starts watching the hormone education videos (about an hour in total). The videos are available on any device 24/7/365. She can view them as many times as she likes.
- Your patient reports back to you after she's completed the program
Subscribe to Hormone Education Made Easy and start getting patients on the same page with you before their 1st or 2nd appointment. Save 1 full hour of your education time for each new patient.
Have you had patients come to you saying . . ."My regular doctor says I shouldn't even be on hormones and that you're going to KILL me?"?
How does it feel when you meet patients for the 1st time and learn that their primary care doctor has beentelling them that hormones are dangerous and that they shouldn't take them?
- Do you see patients whose other doctors have told them estrogen, progesterone and testosterone cause heart attacks and strokes, even though they can't provide any data that supports what they're saying?
- Do you have patients who have been frightened to death by other medical care providers who don't know the truth about hormone optimization?
- How difficult is trying to tactfully discuss education on BHRT when the patient comes in and says their OB/GYN or PCP says hormones are "dangerous and unnecessary?”
- Is uninformed doctors' presumed knowledge about hormones confusing and instilling fear in your patients?
Hormone Education Made Easy helps your patients realize that not all providers have the depth of understanding, knowledge, and experience that you have about the benefits and risks of optimal hormones. Designed to put your patients at ease, Hormone Education Made Easy gives them confidence in your hormone expertise.
When patients trust your training, you'll get fewer confrontational calls from colleagues who don't understand hormones like you do.
Have you tried to get your patients to recognize that menopause is more than just hot flashes?
Do patients comprehend why hormones should be taken for life, not for merely 10 years post-menopause?
Do patients recognize all the benefits of hormones, beyond relief of hot flashes and vaginal dryness?
Do your patients see the benefit of BHRT on menopausal symptoms and protective components in their bodies?
Is it a struggle to to educate the lay person about the positive long term benefits of BHRT?
Hormone Education Made Easy helps patients understand how hormone optimization goes far beyond relieving hot flashes. After watching the simple, clear videos you provide them access to, patients will see how optimal hormones reduce their risks for osteoporosis, obesity, diabetes, dementia, and the #1 killer of women over 50, heart disease.
Once patients realize that optimizing hormones is a long-term game, they'll be more likely to comply with your treatment and work with you instead of against you.
Have you found yourself re-hashing the Women's Health Initiative study with each new patient because she's afraid of breast cancer?
It’s the “pink elephant in the room” whenever hormones come up - women fear breast cancer more than any other risk.
- Do your female patients worry about estrogen and progesterone causing cancer?
- Do patients say, "Isn't E3 the only safe hormone?" and "My mom and/or sister have had breast cancer and I'm a bit scared . . .?”
- Do you see women who have heard for years that hormones are deadly and get pressure from friends, “ . . . are you crazy? . . . get off that stuff!”?
- Do you struggle with educating prospective patient referrals who never make it to your office because of fears of getting cancer?
- Do you ever tire of educating patients about heart attack, stroke, and blood clots and how oral estradiol, given at the right time, does not increase these risks?
Hormone Education Made Easy relieves patients' fears and reassures them of the safety of optimal hormones. It helps patients see that they can reduce their risks for cancer and that optimal hormones are the first step.
Once they relax and realize they have less to fear, patients will embrace the way you're optimizing their hormones to relieve their symptoms and keep them healthy.
Have you wanted to clear up confusion, without needing to go over the same explanations with each and every new patient?
- Have you struggled to give patients clear and concise explanations regarding hormone risks and benefits, including breast cancer, but also cardiovascular and cognitive issues?
- Do you spend time trying to debunk the stories patients have heard from their doctors and online?
- How do you feel about giving fearful patients a succinct explanation about hormone safety and benefits?
- Do you have a simplified research summary to let them know hormones are safe?
- Have you had to deal with the enormous confusion in patients, doctors, and professional societies about the co-mingled words “estrogen,” Premarin®, and estradiol?
- Do patients get why progesterone is superior to medroxyprogesterone?
- Do patients grasp “normal” versus “optimal” hormone levels?
- Have you wanted to provide simple and concise educational material to help your patients understand optimal hormones?
Hormone Education Made Easy uses easy-to-understand, non-medical language to solve the lack of patient preparation prior to your initial consultation?
The less confused patients are, the fewer questions you and your staff will have to answer.
Have you struggled with the amount of time it takes to educate patients about optimal hormones?
Helping patients understand bioidentical hormone optimization can be very rewarding . . . but it can also be frustrating and time-consuming.
- Do you have the time to sit with each and every patient to explain hormone optimization in detail?
- Do you ever just get sick & tired of having to say the same thing over & over again, frequently to the same patient at the next visit?
- Is most of your appointment time devoted to repeating and reinforcing what you’ve already told them, re-educating patients on the difference between bio-identical hormones and synthetic hormones?
- Are you able to share adequate educational information in an office visit?
- Do patients get lost in the sea of information being verbally shared and call back a few days later with a question about something that was already discussed?
- How helpful would it be to give patients access to short videos that address their concerns that you don't have to spend time making?
- What if some of the most common hormone misconceptions could be addressed up front without patients having to buy/read a book?
Hormone Education Made Easy is a video-based online learning tool that saves you at least 1 full hour of education time with each and every new patient and gives you more of your most valuable resource - your time!
What's included in your subscription?
Your subscription gives you 3 benefits and 3 bonuses . . .
Subscriber Benefit #1 - Patient Access to Journey to Optimal Hormones
After surveying over 1400 women in menopause, I built an educational course called Journey to Optimal Hormones, based entirely on the concerns, questions, and fears of real women.
It's an easy-to-use tool that provides basic education featuring short, easy-to-understand videos centered on Roots, Options, and Risks.
Subscriber Benefit #2 - Provider-Specific Landing Page with Step-by-Step Implementation Instructions
Because utilizing a new type of patient education tool can be a daunting task, I'm providing a landing page (specific for each prescriber) with step-by-step instructions and a video that walks patients through how to get enrolled in the program and start watching the material.
Subscriber Benefit #3 - flexible plans let you choose your patient access level
Plans start at 25 patients per month and go up to an unlimited number of patients within the subscription period.
3 Bonuses Available for a Limited Time
In addition to the subscriber benefits, you'll also receive 3 bonuses, which will only be available for a limited time:
Bonuses #1 and #2 - Menopause Blueprint Mind Maps for Estradiol & Progesterone
Two printable .pdf documents showing patients 5 common Menopause Miseries and the root problem behind them. Mind maps include your custom patient access link for Journey to Optimal Hormones and serve double duty in providing both the link to the course and basic hormone information at the same time. Print out and share these 2 page documents to start conversations with patients about the idea that menopause symptoms are caused by the loss of hormones. Point out the link to your custom patient access for Journey to Optimal Hormones.
Bonus #1 Estradiol Mind Map
Bonus #2 Progesterone Mind Map
Bonus #3 - Bonus Patient Access
Access to 2 months of additional patients.
Subscribers to the unlimited plan get 2 bonus months, 14 months for the price of 12.
Win-Win for You and Your Patients
You'll win by being able to provide Journey to Optimal Hormones to your patients with very little time or effort on your part. It takes just a few minutes to set up and almost no time to share your unique patient access link.
Not only does the program take only minutes to set up, it gives you back hours of time that you might spend teaching patients the basics about hormones, at least 1 full hour for each new patient you send through the program (based on the approximate time it takes for patients to view the videos and written material). One hour per patient really adds up!
This program is available to patients for $47
How valued will your patient feel when you provide them with a high quality, clear and simple education program that helps them understand and embrace hormone optimization?
Your patient wins by receiving clear and simple material that relieves her fears and clears up her confusion, at no cost to her.
Subscribing is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you're ready to provide your patients with clear & simple hormone education:
- Click the blue button for your pricing option, based on how many patients you anticipate sending through the program each month
- You'll be taken to a checkout page that asks you to enter your email address, payment information, and to choose a password
- You'll receive an email when your Hormone Education Made Easy account is set up, usually within 24 hours, letting you know when you can start helping patients get clarity and confidence about the hormones you prescribe for them.
Subscription Rates as Low as $25/month
+50 bonus patients
+80 bonus patients
+2 month bonus
Designed For Practitioners Who Know Hormones
Over 100 providers familiar with Worldlink Medical's hormone training have taken a “test drive” of the program to see if it might help their patients. The response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Hormone Education Made Easy addresses the patient education concerns you mentioned in response to a recent survey, including:
- breast cancer fears and safety concerns about heart attack, stroke, and blood clots
- no perception of the need for hormones due to age or lack of symptoms
- menopause is more than just hot flashes
- the differences between bioidentical and non-bioidentical hormones
- the risks of both optimizing versus not optimizing hormones
- the overwhelming health benefits of optimal hormones
- misinformation from "Dr. Google”
- patient information overload and overwhelm
This clear and simple online education program is available 24/7/365 on any device to help women in menopause get clarity and confidence about hormones.
It’s specifically designed to reflect the hormone optimization point of view taught by Dr. Neal Rouzier at Worldlink Medical's accredited CME courses.
I’ve added content, based on your feedback, including a new video that helps patients understand that not all doctors understand optimal hormones the way Worldlink-trained prescribers do.
Steve Goldring, R.Ph. Licensed Pharmacist
Who am I?
I'm Steve Goldring, The Hormone Pharmacist. After 25 of years of explaining hormones to menopausal women, I'm offering what I've learned as a pharmacist to women who have tried everything but aren't getting any relief.
For the past 13 years, I've been involved with Worldlink Medical, a community of thousands of healthcare professionals who are passionate about optimizing hormones for both men and women.
I'm partnering with healthcare providers to help women understand the critical role hormones play in menopause and their overall health.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do my patients get access to the material?
Once your order has been processed (usually within 24 hours), I'll send you an email with your unique link where patients can enroll in the program under your subscription. They'll be asked to enter their name, email address, and to choose a password. Once they sign up, they'll go straight to the first section, where they can start viewing the video content right away.
When can patients watch the videos?
Patients get access to the videos immediately after they've enrolled. Journey to Optimal Hormones is self-paced - the viewer decides when to start and when to finish. Patients can watch the videos as many times as they like, on any device, at any location, and at any time, 24/7/365.
Can I verify whether my patient has completed the program?
Yes. Once a student has completed the modules in the program, they have the option of printing out or downloading a "Certificate of Completion." You could ask them to either email that certificate to you or to bring it to their next appointment.
Once I refer a patient to you, do they also become your patient?
No. I provide this material for information and educational use only. I am not entering into a patient-practitioner relationship with anyone who enrolls in my programs. If you refer someone to enroll in my courses, I have no idea if they are a patient of yours, are considering becoming a patient, or are simply a friend you've sent my way. I will view any person who enrolls in my courses as a "student." I'll keep their information private, but I won't be in possession of any protected health information under HIPAA. If a student in te program has a specific question regarding their hormones or health, I'll refer them back to you as their healthcare provider.
Are there any restrictions on how I can use the patient access link?
Yes. In order to maintain the perceived value of the program in patients' minds, I request that you not post your unique patient access link on your website, Facebook page, or any other public forum. Instead, I ask that you give patients access after you've engaged with them, through email, on paper, or in person. I also suggest that you point out that "This program is available for $47 to the public, but I'm able to offer it at no cost to you." That way the patient recognizes the value of the material as well as the value of the educational service you're providing for them. They'll be more likely to engage with the program and retain the information.