Hormone Education Made Easy
For Your Patients In Menopause:
Relieve Fear, Clear Up Confusion,
and Save 1 Full Hour Per Patient
Introducing the first and only digital education service that helps . . .
. . . remove patient confusion and clear up misinformation from "Dr. Google"
. . . give patients confidence that getting their hormones optimized by someone who truly understands them reduces their risks for breast cancer, heart attack, and blood clots
. . . deepen understanding about the long-term benefits of optimal hormones, beyond reducing menopause symptoms
. . . develop patient trust in you as their qualified hormone optimization specialist, even though other providers dismiss hormones as unnecessary or even dangerous
Here's how it works . . .
- You pay a low monthly fee to provide clear & simple hormone education to patients
- You give your unique program access link to your patient, at no cost to her
- Your patient completes a quick 3-step enrollment process (takes about 30 seconds)
- She starts watching the hormone education videos (about an hour in total). The videos are available on any device 24/7/365. She can view them as many times as she likes.
- Your patient reports back to you after she's completed the program
Subscribe to Hormone Education Made Easy and start getting patients on the same page with you before their 1st or 2nd appointment. Save 1 full hour of your education time for each new patient.
Have you had patients come to you saying . . ."My regular doctor says I shouldn't even be on hormones and that you're going to KILL me?"?
Have you tried to get your patients to recognize that menopause is more than just hot flashes?
Have you found yourself re-hashing the Women's Health Initiative study with each new patient because she's afraid of breast cancer?
Have you wanted to clear up confusion, without needing to go over the same explanations with each and every new patient?
Have you struggled with the amount of time it takes to educate patients about optimal hormones?
What's included in your subscription?
Your subscription gives you 3 benefits and 3 bonuses . . .
Subscriber Benefit #1 - Patient Access to Journey to Optimal Hormones
Subscriber Benefit #2 - Provider-Specific Landing Page with Step-by-Step Implementation Instructions
Subscriber Benefit #3 - flexible plans let you choose your patient access level
3 Bonuses Available for a Limited Time
In addition to the subscriber benefits, you'll also receive 3 bonuses, which will only be available for a limited time:
Win-Win for You and Your Patients
You'll win by being able to provide Journey to Optimal Hormones to your patients with very little time or effort on your part. It takes just a few minutes to set up and almost no time to share your unique patient access link.
Not only does the program take only minutes to set up, it gives you back hours of time that you might spend teaching patients the basics about hormones, at least 1 full hour for each new patient you send through the program (based on the approximate time it takes for patients to view the videos and written material). One hour per patient really adds up!
This program is available to patients for $47
How valued will your patient feel when you provide them with a high quality, clear and simple education program that helps them understand and embrace hormone optimization?
Your patient wins by receiving clear and simple material that relieves her fears and clears up her confusion, at no cost to her.
Subscribing is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you're ready to provide your patients with clear & simple hormone education:
- Click the blue button for your pricing option, based on how many patients you anticipate sending through the program each month
- You'll be taken to a checkout page that asks you to enter your email address, payment information, and to choose a password
- You'll receive an email when your Hormone Education Made Easy account is set up, usually within 24 hours, letting you know when you can start helping patients get clarity and confidence about the hormones you prescribe for them.
Subscription Rates as Low as $25/month
+50 bonus patients
+80 bonus patients
+2 month bonus
Designed For Practitioners Who Know Hormones
Over 100 providers familiar with Worldlink Medical's hormone training have taken a “test drive” of the program to see if it might help their patients. The response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Hormone Education Made Easy addresses the patient education concerns you mentioned in response to a recent survey, including:
- breast cancer fears and safety concerns about heart attack, stroke, and blood clots
- no perception of the need for hormones due to age or lack of symptoms
- menopause is more than just hot flashes
- the differences between bioidentical and non-bioidentical hormones
- the risks of both optimizing versus not optimizing hormones
- the overwhelming health benefits of optimal hormones
- misinformation from "Dr. Google”
- patient information overload and overwhelm
This clear and simple online education program is available 24/7/365 on any device to help women in menopause get clarity and confidence about hormones.
It’s specifically designed to reflect the hormone optimization point of view taught by Dr. Neal Rouzier at Worldlink Medical's accredited CME courses.
I’ve added content, based on your feedback, including a new video that helps patients understand that not all doctors understand optimal hormones the way Worldlink-trained prescribers do.
Steve Goldring, R.Ph. Licensed Pharmacist
Who am I?
I'm Steve Goldring, The Hormone Pharmacist. After 25 of years of explaining hormones to menopausal women, I'm offering what I've learned as a pharmacist to women who have tried everything but aren't getting any relief.
For the past 13 years, I've been involved with Worldlink Medical, a community of thousands of healthcare professionals who are passionate about optimizing hormones for both men and women.
I'm partnering with healthcare providers to help women understand the critical role hormones play in menopause and their overall health.